From:
Ellen Cecil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 11:12:51 -0600
Hello there,

I find it interesting that I received only 2 responses to my earlier
question about mothers with disabilities breastfeeding their infants.  It
is that no one here has had any experience with a mom with a disability
like for example SCI, M.S. C.P. Amputee, Paraplegic or Quadriplegic.  What
do you see as the problems?  I would like to hear the pros and cons from
this group.  Thank you.
Ellen Cecil