From:
laurie wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 19:33:06 PDT
I want to thank lactnet for giving me so much and adding immensely to my
knowledge of bf. Directly via lactnet I get support, ideas, reasons to
re-read parts of texts and articles (I am driving the hosp librarian
crazy), and answers to questions and opinions on cases. Indirectly,
lactnet has connected me to:
Tom Hale's website - recently used the radioisotope chart and have
bookmarked the drug entry reading so that I can understand this better.
Jack Newman's articles and fact sheets - I use these daily - thanks so
much Dr. Newman for allowing us to copy and use these.
BFHI ideas and approaches, helped me to get us to go for our cert. of
intent.
Clip art for my newsletters.
Linda Smith's website - another great one - thanks
WABA and Ted Greiner - more great websites
Mediawatch - I am avid and get so many articles to read and respond to
and ideas for writing letters. I think we are making a big difference
with this.
Thanks Lactnet and KA and KB and all you others who have enriched my
life, my practice, and helped my clients by helping me.

Laurie Wheeler, RN, MN, IBCLC
Louisiana Breastfeeding MediaWatch Campaign
Violet Louisiana, SE USA
mailto:[log in to unmask]