From:
Roni Chas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 15:32:39 EDT
Hi Everyone,
I was just reading my latest lactnet about the milk banks. It just strikes me
as being so strange that the medical professionals etc, question milk banking
of human milk, but not ever the banking of cow's milk. Cow's milk is
collected, stored, pasturized, shipped, placed on shelves, yet the safety is
never questioned.  Human milk is*not* safe when collected and stored in milk
banks? There is something wrong with this picture.
Just my thoughts on this beautiful sunny day on Long Island.
Roni Chastain, RN, FACCE