From:
Anne Merewood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 22:17:00 -0500
I have a nursing 17 month old who is EXACTLY like Kathy D's baby was -
always lies to nurse on his left side and always gets ear infections in his
right ear. What a brilliant explanation!!! I shall proclaim it loud and
long next time I go to the ped's where I was recently told to 'stop giving
him milk' every time he had a cold (I looked very fierce and said, 'I hope
you're NOT SUGGESTING I STOP BREASTFEEDING' and the nurse quickly said no,
who would ever suggest that etc etc..... hmmmm)
While I'm on the subject - anyone like to email me privately with any
non-antibiotic ways to treat a 17 month old who has had 10 ear infections
this year? (and counting...)
TIA Anne Merewood