Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2008 00:46:31 -0400
 I use castor oil packs, not moist heat--castor oil facilitates lymphatic drainage. I also use homeopathy--usually phytolocca for plugged ducts, but hepar sulph for those that recur often. I take a very close look at mom's diet and history of breast health. I had a friend whose plugged ducts stopped recurring after she had lymphatic drainage done. I also often see a correlation to food allergies, especially cow milk. I think iodine deficiency is a likely culprit and often refer moms for testing (a urine test--don't know of any allopaths do it though.).

Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, CT, USA

Intuitive Parenting Network LLC