From:
giadaeli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2010 18:42:45 +0200
the proctor has to bring a clock and put in the room so that everyone can
see it.
i am not sure you can watch your clock , surely you can't use it, but only
give a glance (you could have one of that mobile with Gb of data into :-PP)
you can go in the restroom with the vice-proctor but the time is lost for
you.
you can have a snack and drink on the table
anyway, I am pretty sure all this stuff are written in the candidate's paper
:-))) and they will be told to you at the beginning of the exam by the
proctor
Good luck!
Martina (who has to recertificate herself in 2012 and still thinking about