From:
Laura Monin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2018 18:13:17 -0800
My daughter-in-law’s three nurslings were “very obese” as one year olds.  They all slimmed down by 2 years old. At 10, 7 and 4 they are actually skinny now.
As a 25 year WIC lactation consultant, I don’t remember seeing  too many overweight EXCLUSIVELY breastfed infants turning into fat preschoolers.
I think the obesity epidemic in toddlers and preschoolers is more likely caused by overfeeding ABM and/or bad choices for solid foods after weaning.
Laura Monin

Sent from my iPhone