From:
Sandy Hess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 15:49:12 -0500
Hi Folks,

A friend of mine who is a pediatrician is looking for a/some research
tools.  I think that perhaps JHL had some information along these lines
over the last couple of years, but I am currently packing up everything
in my house and moving over the next few days and don't have any time to
find all my journals and go through them (Some are at work and I'm off
until next Wednesday.)   Someone may also know of a tool that has not
been covered in the JHL.    She needs a scale measuring maternal
satisfaction with breastfeeding  and/or maternal confidence in
parenting.  If anyone knows of something like this/these, please e-mail
me privately.  I'll pass it on and she can contact the originator for
permission to use.

Thanks!

Sandy Hess