From:
Susan R Potts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 21:48:00 -0600
Dear Cindy,
    I thought about the unusual cracking, that it may be attributed to a
tongue-tie......something you surely already looked for!!!  So felt I had
nothing intelligent to add.  In my younger years, that didn't stop
me.....but I'm in my 40s now!!!
    I have seen both vertical and horizontal cracks from a tight frenulum
in baby.
    Best of luck to you and your patient; please post what happens.

    Susan Potts  rn ibclc

    Staying warm with the wood stove in Minnesota.....I love chopping and
carrying it in, don't even mind cleaning out the ashes every morning.  We
bought a big pine toy box that works great for the wood.