From:
Dan Biles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 1995 13:44:00 GST
Nancy,

I would be most appreciative of any tips or arguments that could be
successfully be used in working with the parents of scheduled babies (ie.
Ezzo babies).  I have 3 such families that have sought my counsel on
breastfeeding issues that are firm believers of this method.  One mom even
asked me to listen to the tapes and tell her what I thought.  Again, no
medical data matters to them.  I see now that the "bigger" issue of "growing
kids God's way" far outweighs the "smaller" issue of breastfeeding success.
Do they really think that when problems arrise that it is breastfeedings
fault not a problem with a method and bottle-feeding would be better?  How
stupid of me not to realize such a fact!!!!  Feel free to e-mail me
privately if you feel the list has grown weary of this discussion!!! TIA

Mandy Biles, B.S, M.S., LLLL in Guam