From:
Wendy Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 10:25:09 +0000
PTP, I have been helping a mom who delivered twins at 32 weeks. She had oversupply with her first who is now 4 years old. She is 2 weeks postpartum. I had her initiate breast massage for Lactation, gentle, low pressure pumping q 2 hours during the day, use warm compresses before and cold afterwards. I also recommended caster oil compresses that she intends to try today. When she pumps she only gets 20-30mls total and her breasts remain heavy and lumpy. Any avenue or strategies to check next? Looking forward to the wisdom and insight from those who respond.
Wendy Jordan BS, IBCLC
Sent from my iPhone