From:
Katte Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 07:22:02 -0700
Sorry, I don't remember who sent the first post on this topic.  You
may want to find more info at www.909shot.com.  I am one who must
disagree with the previous posts sent.  I stongly urge you to collect
all the info you can and make an educated decision.  I would be
interested in finding out how breast milk immunity compares to that of
the man made (so call) immunizations.  Yes, this is a topic best
discussed else where.  If any one is interested in continuing this
subject out side of LACTNET I would like to be apart of that
discussion!  Now back to lurking...
Katte

==
Best of health through breastfeeding and educated decisions