From:
Nina Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 20:19:14 +1100
The original article was published in the January edition of Maternal and
Child Nutrition which is a British journal
... and if you us this link you will get to put face to name
http://media.uow.edu.au/news/UOW041814.html (Who says cameras don't lie??)

Nina Berry
Australia

"Nina Berry and I put out a press release today about our paper discussing
why promoting breastfeeding as "best" undermines women's ability to
breastfeed. We've had some press here in Australia (hopefully might get a
bit more tomorrow). If anyone elsewhere has any media links that might like
to base a story on this please pass on the link to the release
http://media.uow.edu.au/releases/UOW041806.html
It was kind of ironic today that the first alert I received included a link
to an article in which the UK health minister saying "Breast is Best" was
strongly highlighted.
Karleen Gribble
Australia"