From:
Mary Renard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 1996 08:14:20 -0400
Evi Adams writes:

>Date:    Wed, 14 Aug 1996 23:23:01 GMT
>From:    Evi Adams <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: lobbying IBLCE for change
>
>Marina Green (sp?) is the Chair of the IBLCE Education Committee, we can
write to her at the IBLCE office in Virginia. She is the person to lobby for
the changes we have been discussing on LACTNET. I don't think em-mail would
help since she is not in the office and letter will be forwarded to her.

>The next Board meeting is sometime in November, I feel that we should all
send her copies of the letters we have sent in to LACTNET.

>Evi

At the IBLCE office we're monitoring LACTNET, listening and keeping copies
of everything that's being discussed, thanks!  So you don't need to send on
copies of anything that's already appeared  :-D.  Everyone's ideas are most
welcome, and - speaking for the IBLCE staff - we are all very much
interested in the thoughtful commentaries, questions, suggestions, etc. that
have been posted.  Thank you all for caring so much about our profession.

Mary Riley Renard, RN, BSN, IBCLC
CERP/Recertification Coordinator
Int'l Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE)
P O Box 2348
Falls Church  VA  22042-0348  USA
Tele 703-560-7330
Fax 703-560-7332