From:
Valerie Rhodes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 19:15:03 EDT
Although I am mightily aware that Lactnet is NOT for airing one's political
laundry,I find it completely necessary to respond to Sharon's post. I
apologize in advance to the list mothers. That being said, my lifestyle is in
accordance with this administration as it is humanly possible to be with any
administration. I practice my faith by praying daily, going to church, and
living life as faithfully as I can,usually. I believe in the power and
dignity of the individual, recognizing that government is not the enemy nor
is it my salvation. Big business is not my adversary, but is part of the
whole that makes this nation great. IMHO, we are a heck of a lot better off
now than we have been for the past 8 years! And personally, I think that much
good lies ahead.
Valerie Rhodes,R.N.,IBCLC