From:
Toby Gish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 12:58:26 +0200
Hi - I am enjoying this thread. My husband is a breastfeeding savvy school
psychologist who claims he knows more about plugged ducts than anyone. My
eldest is a computer programmer who daily asks for information for friends -
and now my daughter-in-law has joined in asking for information on the
Nestle boycott. My daughter is a psychologist too - who's master's thesis is
on fathering and breasfeeding. She too wrote all her papers on some aspect
of breastfeeding. My youngest son is the most militant breastfeeding
activist of the bunch., and daily boldly confronts breastfeeding scoffers at
the university. They all save any newspaper articles about bf and jump up to
tape any mention of breastfeeding on television. We have only one car so all
of use drive with a "human milk for human babies" bumper sticker.
Isn't interesting how whole families are involved in breastfeeding? This
must signify something. :) Sincerely, Toby (Haifa, Israel)
Toby Gish RN, BA, IBCLC, LLLL

mailto:[log in to unmask]