Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 20:50:40 +0100
>Hi Jan!
>
>I definitely thought your case was very interesting, absolutely worth
>posting, not boring and I was eagerly waiting for 'the solution'.

Me too, Jan!

I almost posted about the fact that pee could have been mixed with poo, as
it were - but someone else beat me to it so I didn't.

>Only thing is that I've thought of about almost everything but the circ!
>Circ's aren't normal procedure here in The Netherlands

Nor here....the only people who do it are those who do it for religious
reasons, or (in later childhood) for medical ones, and I would truly
*never* have thought of this, so good job I'm in the UK and not the US : )

Poor little baby - it's amazing he wasn't in real pain.

Heather Welford Neil
NCT bfc Newcastle upon Tyne UK