From:
Renee Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 03:34:54 EST

In a message dated 3/1/2005 4:15:44 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Our  local breastfeeding coalition used this information to put  together
prenatal breastfeeding education packages (#1 and #2).  They  vary in
substance, according to where the family may be in the  decision-making
process during prenatal visits.  Packet #1 is given at  the first visit
(around 12 weeks) and Packet #2 is given at about 32  weeks.

I would be happy to provide more information, but my pregnant  brain is
running out of steam right now...I hope I made my professors  proud

I would be very interested in seeing these "packets".   Our hospital and
local breastfeeding coalition is looking for ways to approach  women during
pregnancy to introduce breastfeeding at a time that they are being  "invited" to
join the formula companies "clubs".  If you would like,  please email me
privately at [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])   Thank you in  advance.

Renee Drake IBCLC to be, LLLL Applicant (again)
Mother to 4 but sadly only 3 successfully breast fed  children