From:
Jeanette Panchula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 13:14:39 -0500
I received a request for information from an Argentinian mom (I help moms
from Spanish-speaking countries by e-mail) who has vaginal herpes and whose
doctor has prescribed:

KREOSOTUN D3
FORMULA HOMEOPATICA MAGISTRAL:TBK,UNCK,DVIR,VARIOL
ENZIMAS
VEGETALINA

She was told she needed to take these for 2 months and would not be able to
breastfeed during that time.

I asked her for more information on the remedies, but the above is the only
information she could find.

Does anyone have any information on these remedies and / or any
alternatives that would be acceptable?

Jeanette Panchula, BSW, RN, PHN, IBCLC
Vacaville, CA