From:
Janet Vandenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 20:45:27 -0400
Can't contain my excitement.

Health Canada has finally made a super document. It has everything in it
we have ever wanted for bf and maternal/newborn care.  We are all
dancing round the office with excitement.  The nutrition for bf mums
section is especially delicious when it debunks the myth of mums needing
extra calories to bf.   ; )

And it's downloadable in PDF format.

Canadians can order a free copy sent to them by mail.  Don't know if you
can get one free or even buy one if you are out of country.  It is an
inch thick in book form so I doubt you want to print it all off the web
site.  Bf section is only 50 pages.

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hppb/childhood-youth/cyfh/child_and_youth/physical_health/maternity.html

Hope you all enjoy it as much as me.

Janet Vandenberg RN, BScN, IBCLC