From:
Diane Karnbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 21:59:26 -0400
Jeanne,

I'm no expert in this area by any means but have you considered this may be
psychological?  I have known (socially) two women who were victims of sexual
abuse.  One was repulsed by the thought of breastfeeding and couldn't even
stand watching anyone nurse.  The other breastfed her son for 2 months but
would become nauseous at each feeding although she never vomited.  Just a
thought.

Diane Karnbach, LLLL