From:
Alice Ernest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 20:28:01 EST
I've searched the ILCA website and don't know the names of the cities near
there, except for Albany and Tallahassee, Fl, so coming up empty handed. Does
anyone know of a private practice LC within 45 miles of this area?  I just
saw this mom and her 2 month old for the first time last week and got the
baby to the breast for the first time, but not for very long and not much
transfer.  Baby has a lot of sensory issues and possibly some other problems.
 They are moving to Cairo tomorrow, weather permitting, and will be there for
9 months before moving back to the Greenville, SC area.  Mom has asked me to
find someone for continued followup/support.
TIA

Alice Ernest IBCLC
cold, icey Simpsonville, SC