From:
Tamara Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:05:17 -0800
Hello all,

  There is a part time postion availabe at NY-Cornell hospital at 68th and York Ave.  2 -9a-3:30p shifts and one evening shift. I believe the time is 1-10:30a or 2p-10:30p.  Person should also be certified in Lamaze or taking test soon. Here is the link to view the postion. If this doesn't work. Go to www.NYP.org site and look under nusring jobs. It is a part-time instructor postion.
  https://sjobs.brassring.com/en/asp/tg/cim_jobdetail.asp?jobId=367936&type=search&JobReqLang=1&recordstart=51&JobSiteId=190&JobSiteInfo=367936_190&GQId=0

Rachel Myr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Karleen, I would say show the disclaimer BEFORE you start your talk, and be
specific: "My participation in this conference does not imply approval for
the practices of conference sponsors X,Y and Z (insert company names here -
take no hostages!!) that breach the WHO Code on the Marketing of Breastmilk
Substitutes."
You might also want to refer to the code of ethics for your profession, to
show why you MUST include such a disclaimer. If you are being paid for your
talk, make sure the money is clean too.
Rachel Myr
BTDT in Kristiansand, Norway