From:
Rachel e-mail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:14:16 +0200
I started a post to Lactnet on this topic based on Diony Young's editorials in BIRTH in December 1993 and June 1995, outlining why the US lags so far behind in implementing the BFHI.
It got so long, and is so country-specific, that I am not sending it to the list.  Anyone who would like to read it can mail me privately and I will forward it directly to them.
For those not interested in reading the full diatribe, the short version is "because of the G-- A------- Dollar".
Rachel Myr [log in to unmask]
Norway