From:
ROBERT CORDES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 23:30:49 -0400
I recently had a mom ask me how long it takes for the flavor of a
food to pass into milk. I told her "I dont know" I then waited
for potiental earth quake of other natural disaster to occur after
a doctor says this <g>. I told her as far as I could reason it could
be anywhere from a few hours to a day but I would look into it.
Anyone know?
-Rob

PS toddler "I dont want to go to bed" fit at 11PM EDT
time for super dad to relieve his DW