From:
Karen Foard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 09:12:15 -0500
When I got a standardized response from the Dept of Transportation in PA
that my request for a vanity plate was denied, I called and asked why.
They felt "LACT8" was a tad too personal.  So, I put my thinking cap on,
and picked a new one.  When I called back, they had decided to change their
minds and I could have LACT8, but I decided to keep my new one.
So---Pennsylvania people-- "LACTATE and LACT8" are still available!

I went with  "BFYRBAB"--which combined with my bumper stickers and a pump
in the back makes my van a rolling "boobmobile"!!!

What other vanity license plates have you all thought of?

Karen Foard, IBCLC, in State College, PA