From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 07:42:17 -0400
Oh well, made me look at my listing.  My e-mail is also incorrect.
<[log in to unmask]> is correct address for those who want to amend their
directory. I thought the info came off of our membership applications.  And
yes, someone should help with the geography.  Since the bulk of the members
are US, I'm not sure how to sensibly designate US and non US areas.  Maybe
just that! Or US and rest of the world :-)   But that seems  pretentious to
me.  :-)  Sincerely, Pat in SNJ