From:
Barbara Berges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 17:41:17 -0400
We have had two experts on chemicals and breastfeeding that have posted to
Lactnet before and invited inquiries about chemical exposure and breast
milk/breastfeeding.  They are listed below, but the contact information is
very out-of-date.  Does anybody have current contact info they could forward
to Kerri?

Barb Berges, BS, RN, IBCLC
near Cleveland, Ohio

Link to Sandra Steingraber's website:
http://www.steingraber.com/
Formerly on faculty at Cornell University, Sandra Steingraber is currently
Distinguished Visiting Scholar at Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York.
(Diane Wiessinger - Any contact information for her?)

Judith S. Schreiber, PhD
Chief, Special Investigations Section
Bureau of Toxic Substance Assessment
NYSDOH, Flanigan Square, Room 300