From:
Janet Hoover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 11:53:37 -0700
We no longer hand out the formula bags and we have not had any
reduction in free formula or gifts. They threatened us but we did not
back-down. We give out Eddie Bauer canvas bags with the hospital name
on it and the AAP book on baby care. No one has ever complained.

Janet in Santa Cruz County, where we have the highest initiation rate
in California! (Makes my job pretty wonderful! It is always a little
shocking when someone chooses not to BF.)