From:
Evi Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 19:51:01 GMT
O.K. -we are down to the crunch, "what's her name's" baby has arrived. Can't
figure out from the way the  news broadcasters say her name if it is Lourdes
or what - Lourdes/ Madonna - cute. I liked Lola better.  Wondering if the
steel corsets will come off and if she will really bare her you know whats-
and for free, the kid doesn't even have to pay.

Yeah you Melissa for writing such a great letter, this is the second zap the
PREVENTION has given us in the last month. When I wrote in commenting about
the BFing article I said that if the old man or his son were still alive
they never would have consented the such garbage.

Really enjoyed the recent Australian postings- do you suppose the
underpopulated continent, good food and weather to contribute to your
erudition- I am impressed ( of course, always have been).

Dr. Choa-Huei - don't apologize for any mistakes in your writing, it is a
pleasure to have  many M.D.'s from out of United States on the LACTNET and
to know the message is spreading.

Is Nan Jolly on email?? She visited Israel a few years ago and was a
wonderful guest.

Evi