From:
The Hamiltons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 06:37:25 -0500
I learn so much from all of you, and so seldom have anything to share, it
figures it would be off-topic when I DO. I'll be brief in passing on this
priceless tip. If you go to the beach, and you use sunblock, you know how
the sand sticks to it. Especially on small children. I keep a plastic tub
(not shaker) of baby powder in the trunk, along with an old washcloth.
Gently pat on the powder, and "buff" with the washcloth. Use care (of
course) not to raise great clouds for the child to breathe. The sand comes
right off. Your car and vacuum will thank you.
Joanne Hamilton
Foley, AL just 10 miles from the sugar white sands of Gulf Shores...

--
mailto:[log in to unmask]