From:
"Vincent G. Huml" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 15:04:31 -0500
Sue Huml, LLLL, IBCLC
Lansinoh Laboratories Inc.,

I am on the 99 LLLI Conference Planning Team and must tell you that you
should NOT make reservations at the Swan. The Conference (with really super
duper room rates)  is at the Walt Disney World Dolphin.  The Dolphin is on
Disney property and is owned by Sheraton Corp.  LLLI has most of the hotel
blocked off especially for all those nursing moms and babies!

The Dates are July 4th 5th & 6th July 99.  I think I heard that some people
have already begun to book their rooms!

Sue