From:
"Robert D. Hirsch" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 19:10:40 -0500
Dear Lactnetters,
Thank you all soooo much for the outpouring of support for my friend that
has the baby with the heart defects. Your love has really come shining
through!!
The mom will be induced in one week due to the cardiologists' vacation
schedule (yes really!) if she has not gone into labor by that time. Her
actual "due date" is not for another 2 weeks. We discussed the
complications of induction. She does not want a c-section and the doctors
do not feel that a full labor will harm the baby. She will be seeing her Dr
on Tues. (3/10) and I will keep you posted.
Once again, my sincere thanks to all of you,
Cindy Hirsch, Area Professional Liasion LLL of Florida