From:
Kingrey Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 08:08:14 -0500
Yeah!

I'm sending off the GIFT packet today!

Ann

Ann Kingrey, RN, IBCLC
Rapides Women's & Children's Hospital
501 Medical Center Drive
Alexandria, LA 71301

-----Original Message-----
From: Lactation Information and Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of LACTNET automatic
digest system
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 11:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LACTNET Digest - 31 May 2007 (#2007-382)

Topics of the day:

  1. nipple/breast sandwich -- somewhat OT
  2. yummy glop
  3. milk and karo syrup
  4. BF History

Lactnet Archives are at:
LACTNET Archives http://community.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html
To Manage your Subscription, ie go nomail, index, etc, go to:
http://community.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html

Thanks- Kathleen Bruce, Kathy Koch, Rachel Myr,
Melissa Vickers, Karen Zeretzke, Karleen Gribble, LACTNET Facilitators

Questions to [log in to unmask]