Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:10:44 -0400

Baby is a voracious sucker

 Barbara,
This is always a red flag for me. Babies should not be sucking at breast--they should be suckling. This, in combination with clamping suggests to me that baby would be well-served by a good CST. I would also have a really good look for a posterior tongue-tie.

Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, CT, USA
Intuitive Parenting Network LLC