From:
Kathy Moren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 13:10:31 -0500
Hi! I am new to this so let me know if I do something wrong.  I am trying
to find the sources for 2 quotes so they can be used on a fact sheet to
help drum up support for legislation we are trying to pass in RI.  The
first is attributed to George Lisenbe in the Pumping Post in 1995 and
states that for every dollar a company invests in a corporate lactation
program, it saves $1.50-$4.50.  I need the title of the article.  The
second is various quotes from the Cigna study done by UCLA Center for
Healthier Children, Families and Communinities.  It's written about in
Working Woman magazine but I need to know if and when and what professional
journal it was published in.  Does anyone have this information or know how
I can find it on the net quickly and without leaving the privacy of my own
home?  Thanks so much for your help!

Kathy Moren RN IBCLC
Healthy Babies, Happy Moms Inc.
P.O. Box 7586