From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 07:42:39 -0500
Dear Katie, I went and voted.  Interesting site. "We won't take
advertisements (or other business) from companies that make products that
may be harmful to your baby's health." from statement of philosophy then
they proceed to sell bottles!  I looked fairly carefully and found no
formula ads tho.  As I said interesting.  Has a bulletin board, with one
part discussing a TX mom asked to  not nurse in a restaurant by police
officer and how she handled it. In the "you go girl!" category. Sincerely,
Pat in SNJ