From:
Cindi Swisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 16:59:00 +0900
This website mentions a study in the JAMA and gives references:

Levels and the Breastfeeding Mom, Vol. 261, No. 7, 1989 British Journal of
Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Lipid Metabolism in Pregnancy, Vol. 89, 1982

http://www4.parentsplace.com/health/adultnutrition/qa/0,3435,6143,00.html

Cindi Swisher, RN