From:
Sima Leah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2010 09:02:56 -0400
Hi Amy,

I didn 't mean to be unkind.  I find so often that a mom thinks she is exclusively breastfeeding, except for that bottle in the middle of the night, or once during the day, or "solid" food at four or five months, or even cereal younger, so he will sleep through the night - or any night training for that matter - and they don't understand that that's what condtributed to restarting.  But there are, of course, always going to be those of us who throw wrenches in at every generalziation, and confound our confidence!:)  At least you get four months?  I hope your post-partum recovery is quick!!!