From:
gonneke van veldhuizen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2011 22:37:11 -0700
Dear Lactnet friends,
Actually we do ave some literature on this, it's in the WHO Universal Growth Standards material. When studying the plotted numbers on the charts, we see a very modest weight loss for just a day and a rapid growth right after that and most babies *who are well-fed* will ten regain birthweight within a few days.

Warmly,

Gonneke, IBCLC in PP, LC lecturer in southern Netherlands