From:
Judie LC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:31:39 -0800
We had the same problem with toradol being on a
preprinted sheet for use only with non-nursing
mothers. When I brought it up, I was told that the
anesthesia dept had been approached multiple times
about changing it, unsuccessfully each time. A doctor
at the hospital whose wife was my patient told me that
the concern was "risk of bleeding."

Judie Gibel, RN MSc IBCLC