From:
Diane Wiessinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 11:09:21 -0500
>henceforth, will wear my W-----bra with pride, even it if it is a size 38AA :-)

And the next step is to get rid of it altogether!  When I see young girls
with their bosoms hiked up an inch too high and rendered unnaturally solid
and nipple-less by My First Bra, then switched (by their mothers
sometimes!) to an underwire when they reach a 34A, I feel so sorry for them
and so emparrassed for their blindness.

Take a moment to analyze the next bra you see through clothing.  It's a
*harness* - not even much different in design from the halter on a horse or
the gizmo on some leashed dogs.  If you're large-breasted and need
something for physical comfort, that's another issue.  The rest of us...
*why on earth* are we literally in harness?  (And is it just coincidence
that it's women, not men, who wear a harness?)

Diane Wiessinger, MS, IBCLC, LLLL  Ithaca, NY