From:
Brenda Donnelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 01:37:56 +1000
Hi  Everyone  &  Val

Rescue Remedy is available in Australia from some Registered Homoeopaths.
I haven't heard it used in regards to lactation before the recent
discussion on lactnet, but have used it for family members for stress (we
have moved a lot and my homoeopath recommended it for the associated
stress).

If you have trouble getting hold of it Val, please e-mail me privately and
I will put you in contact with a homoeopath in Perth.

Have other lactnetters used Bach Flower Remedies in association with
lactation.  I personally found them invaluable on "high stress days".

Brenda  Donnelly
Brisbane,   Australia