From:
Shiela Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 13:58:26 -0500
I would appreciate some information regarding slow healing and low estrogen levels. I did a search but did not find much information. I received a phone call from a mother who had a baby in our level lll NICU 4 months ago. She said she is still not healed from her vaginal delivery. Her OB wants her to D/C BF due to low estrogen level. This mom wants to BF for at least one year. He did give her estrogen cream. Is there any other info I should give her? I did suggest a second opinion regarding the Dx. This mom is in pain which is also affecting her relationship with her husband. Any ideas would help.                             Thanks, Sheila
Please respond via private e-mail