From:
Rowena Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 21:16:49 -0700
Dear Anne et al, Please forgive me if I've missed something--I am
technologically incompetent, and my computer is not always cooperative.
I am just today reading mail from April 8th. I have had to read
everything from current to past and found no answer to Anne's question
about casein and autism. I am thinking that it is BOVINE casein that
has been connected to autism, not human casein, right? Does anyone have
the short explanation of how they differ in structure? Thanks for your
patience and help!
Rowena Tucker ibclc
PS. I just read a book about this called _Fighting for Tony_, written
by his mother, an RN. It was VERY interesting!