From:
Sara Munday <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 18:26:58 -0700
Quick question to the collective wisdom:

  I have a friend who is nursing a little one (just under one year) and has just found out she is pregnant again.  With nursing, diet and exercise she has lost 50lbs that she had acquired over the past couple of pregnancies and doesn't want to put it back on.  Any suggestions on how to eat sensibly while nursing and pregnant without gaining alot of weight?  She understands that 15-25lbs is OK to gain.
  I directed her to the CDC and the March of Dimes web sites.
  Would like to know more for my own information and to pass on to mom.

  Thanks in advance
Sara Munday, RN
  (In NC, hoping that Humberto really does bring us a few showers - we need rain!)