From:
Toby Gish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 1995 15:19:01 PST
Dear Linda...thanks for your information. First I want to
thank you for the great session you gave this summer in
Arizona. I have used many of the teaching methods that were
suggested.I agree with you about using cold....I must admit that I tend to like cold in the
summer and heat in the winter. As far as engorgement.....THe assistant medical
director of our maternity unit is the one that is so keen on
having an absolutly objective defination on
engorgement...this , he feels, will enable us to detirmine if
cabbage leave work. I would prefer concentrating on avoiding
such distention. By the way we have used cabbage on bee bites
on my fathers leg after CABG (cardiac bypass)...edemetous
legs...with great success-as for the lady with the Hives from
cabbage (sorry I'm mixing messages...but soon my son takes
over this room)  could she be Allergic to sulfa..or
mustard?...I had a wicked case of hives and itchy rash last
year and then I thought Why not try Cabbage leaves. IT MADE
IT WORSE....but I've used cabbage on myself with a bad bee
bite and it worked wonderfully.Yanet-thanks for your query...I promise to e-mail you an answer
this week. Have a good year everyone...thanKs for having this great site.
--- On Fri, 29 Dec 1995 13:25:46 -0500  Automatic digest
processor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>There are 10 messages totalling 309 lines in this issue.
>
>Topics in this special issue:
>
>  1. Dr. Hale - help!
>  2. slow weight gain baby, an update
>  3. LACTNET Digest - 25 Dec 1995 to 26 Dec 1995 - Special
issue