From:
Anne Merewood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 22:39:47 -0500
Hi All - thanks for your help on BF videos. All the nice inexpensive Texas
WIC ones, I found, can be ordered over the net - the site is
www.teleprintexp-aus.com
I haven't yet located the Anita Baker one- any ideas?
I'm sorting out the videos at my hospital. The NICU manager asked me if
there are any good ones on BF/kangaroo care for premie babies. Anyone know
any good premie videos? I haven't found any relating to premies in my
recent searches. TIA for any help.
BTW the Boston Globe has a long article on working Moms and
nursing/companies setting up pumping stations/reflections on the AAP
guidelines, in the Health Section today. Mom and breastpump in the photo.
An obligatory 'no need to feel guilty about bottles' bit right at the end
but v. downplayed. Great that the AAP guidelines sparked this kind of
article! They even quote NOW - but only positive stuff about having pumps
at work, and nothing about their recent reactionary fit.
Anne Merewood