From:
MARY BLACK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 14:37:08 +1000
Dear fellow dogs...... cats....  and assorted experts

another corker of an exchange with Diane W which I thought I would share with you

From Me
"by the way following the latest discussion about titles I have made a new
>macro without my title. I think it looks a bit much with all my degrees
>laid out.... what do you think??

>Mary E Black
>MB BCh BAO FAFPHM MFPHM MRCP(UK) MPH DTM&H DObst DCH
>University of Queensland, Cairns, Australia

From Diane
"Reminds me of a cocker spaniel I read about whose full title was

Prince Tom III CD CDX UD NFTC

How about you go ahead and use all your initials, but remind people
there are dogs with just about as many? ;-)"

So there you go...