From:
Jennifer Tow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 19:40:57 EDT
In a message dated 5/16/00 7:19:48 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<
Hey, I am serious about this article, can you believe it? There is a website
but I haven't had time to check it out yet, www.symbiotics.com. You can get a
free copy of the book, Colostrum-Nature's Healing Miracle.
What will they come up with next? >>

Roni,
This has been a big deal for sometime now. I would consider it amusing if it
weren't so appalling. One day in a health food store, I picked up an entire
small format newspaper which looked like a real newspaper. The headline which
drew me led me to believe the "cover article" was a report on the benefits of
(human) colostrum. "Article after article" was an advertisement for bovine
colostrum. If this much money were spent on promoting human colostrum (from
one's own mother), then we wouldn't need the miracles of bovine colostrum for
healing chronic illness! Of course, my other response was a deep sadness for
all those baby cows deprived of their mothers' colostrum so that humans who
get chronic illnesses in part from drinking ABM made from cow's term milk and
cow's milk can get better! Insanity, IMO.
Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, CT, USA